Whether you're interested in making a donation or you work with a nonprofit organization that relies on donations to fund programs and projects, LoveToKnow Charity is a reliable resource for the information that you need. From sample letters to information on grant and gift endowments, you'll be able to find what you are looking for here.
Resources for Nonprofits
- Policy development: Learn how to approach writing a charitable donations policy for your organization.
- Donation requests: Find out how to use a donation request form or fundraising letter to ask for support.
- Long-term funding: Get information on setting up an endowment to meet long-term financial needs.
- Donor appreciation: Use these sample donation thank you letters to express appreciation to your supporters.
- Proof of giving: Get a printable example of a charitable donations receipt form.
Information for Donors
- Item donation: Learn how and where to donate used items like toys, prom dresses, building materials and furniture.
- Donation pick-up: Find out about organizations that will pick up donated items from your home or office.
- Donation valuations: Discover how donations are valued for income tax purposes.
- Tax deduction information: Learn how to report charitable donations on your federal taxes.
- Donation results: Get information on where your money goes when you give to organizations like the United Way.
From well-researched information on the best ways to approach charitable giving to expert tips on fundraising success, LoveToKnow Charity is a trusted resource for everything you might need to know about charitable donations.