Use creative volunteer appreciation quotes to let those who give of their time and energy know how much you appreciate their efforts. Quotes can be used in a variety of ways from cards to keychains; pick the way that best fits your organization.
Using Volunteer Appreciation Quotes
Maybe you are looking for a creative way to thank your volunteers and don't just want to tell them thank you verbally. Why not use a fun and creative quote on a piece of merchandise so the volunteer has a memento to remind them of their hard work and commitment to your organization. Once you find a quote you like, you can get it printed on just about anything you can imagine. Some items to consider using a quote on include:
- Decorative mug
Of course, the quote can be printed on a card and sent to the volunteer as well. Since volunteers take the extra step to help your organization, giving them something special will let them know that you recognize this and truly appreciate their efforts. You could even print the quote on a bookmark and hand it out to your volunteers.
Volunteer appreciation quotes can also be used when giving a speech to a group of potential volunteers or when hosting a volunteer luncheon. Use a creative quote anytime you want to make a special statement to recognize your volunteers.
For volunteer coordinators, consider using a volunteer quote in your email signature so that everytime you send out an email, the recipients see that you appreciate the volunteers.
Volunteer Quote Examples
There are endless quotes floating around that are tailored towards volunteer appreciation. If you are creative, maybe you have even come up with some of your own. Some catchy quotes that recognize volunteers include:
- The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers.
- Volunteers don't necessarily have the time, but they have the heart.
- Volunteers are love in motion!
- The gift of time is priceless.
- Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer.
- No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
- Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Volunteers do it for free.
The most important thing to remember when using a quote is make sure it relates to your specific group of volunteers. Find something meaningful that will let your volunteers know that you realize that they are important to your organization and that you recognize that they help contribute the organization's success.
Some other quotes to consider using are:
- Kindness is the greatest wisdom.
- We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
- Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
If you feel that a quote maybe just isn't enough to express your sentiments, then consider a volunteer appreciation poem. Just like a quote, a poem can be used in various situations and on a variety of merchandise. Most importantly, volunteers need to know that you appreciate them and you can do this by recognizing them in a special way. Take exta effort and let your volunteers know that you care.