There are many Salvation Army store locations across the United States in most major metropolitan areas as well as in smaller towns. It's easy to find out if there is a location nearby using the Salvation Army website.
Finding Locations of Salvation Army Stores
The Salvation Army website has a helpful locator tool to help you find nearby stores. You can shop at the stores and may also be able to drop off donations there. To find the location of Salvation Army Family Store near you:
- Enter your zip code or town and state in the search feature on the organization's website.
- Select the correct town, county, and country listing from the options provided.
- Move your mouse over the map and click on the store location of your choice.
- A text box will pop up giving you information such as a phone number or website for that store.
- Contact each store specifically about their store hours as they not be regularly updated online.
In addition to finding locations of your nearest family store, you will be able to find Salvation Army drop-off locations and rehabilitation center locations or schedule donation pickups online. If you're specifically looking for a location to donate items, you can also call 1.800.728.7825 to speak with a customer service representative.
You will find Salvation Army Family Stores in small towns and large cities throughout the U.S. If you live near one of these major U.S. cities, use this information to head to your local store.
|City||Store Address||Phone Number|
|Atlanta, GA||746 Marietta Street NW||404.523.6214|
|Boston, MA||456 Broadway, Chelsea|
|Dallas, TX||5554 Harry Hines Blvd||214.630.5611|
|Detroit, MI|| |
7640 Michigan Ave
|Los Angeles, CA||1940 W. Pico Blvd.||213.389.6774|
|Omaha, NE|| |
2525 Dodge St
|402.342.4135 x 226|
|Seattle, WA||1010 4th Ave. S.||206.621.0145|
|Tucson, AZ||2717 S. 6th Ave.||520.624.1741|
Shop or Donate Locally
The Salvation Army has many family store locations across the United States. These stores are packed with hidden treasures, and your purchase or donation helps fund the organization's Adult Rehabilitation Centers.