Article Highlight: Ways to Donate Christmas Decorations to Bring Holiday Cheer
Holiday charity program are an important part of the fundraising goals of many non-profit organizations. From churches and religious groups to community organizations, these holiday programs can have a significant and positive impact. LoveToKnow Charity is here to help you create your own holiday fundraiser, coordinate your efforts with others in your community, and get started with giving to others during the holidays.
Learn About Holiday Charities That Offer Assistance
Christmas charities allow people to share their good fortune with others who may need some additional holiday cheer. Enjoy the following useful resources:
- Find out how to set up a holiday donation drive to help with food, books, clothing, and other important essentials.
- Learn about organizations that help with financial assistance during the Christmas holidays, which can be a difficult time for many families in need.
- Discover specific Christmas charities, such as Hope for the Holidays, USMC Toys for Tots, and more.
- Get help signing a family up for an angel tree or other holiday assistance program, and find out what the requirements are.
Get Specific Holiday Charity Fundraising Ideas
The holidays are a great time to run a fundraiser, since people are often excited to share their good fortune with others at this time of the year. If you're setting up a holiday fundraiser, these helpful ideas can offer inspiration and practical assistance:
- Download Christmas donation letter templates to help you request seasonal financial support from donors.
- Find ideas for a Christmas tree ornament fundraiser, from handmade ornaments to an annual event with collectible tree decorations.
- Learn how to set up a Christmas wreath fundraiser to support your favorite cause.
- Get inspiration for a holiday bingo fundraiser that everyone will enjoy.
Try Some Thanksgiving Fundraiser Ideas
Thanksgiving is a great time to set up a fundraiser. From selling pies to asking for special holiday donations, try one of these helpful ideas:
- Learn how to write a Thanksgiving donation letter than won't get turned down.
- Get inspiration for invitation wording for your Thanksgiving fundraiser.
- Find out about Thanksgiving fundraising ideas with pies.
Make a Difference During the Holidays
No matter what holiday charity you're supporting, LoveToKnow is here with helpful printables and templates, creative ideas for fundraisers, and best bets for making a difference during these important events. Holiday fundraisers are an important part of the financial health of many non-profits, so take some time to look through the options and get involved.